Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary Portrait painted by Scott Holloway. This "fresh look" of Benjamin Franklin has been made into the New Town Seal of Franklin, MA. Now I am selling Museum quality Giclee Prints.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester, MA., United States

Specializing in realist painting techniques dating back to the Renaissance, Holloway has painted everyone from university presidents to American historical figures. He is also an established Conceptual Artist as well and shows work in many galleries around the world including New England, NYC, LA, London and Berlin. my Bio and Resume: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/bio/paintingloft

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

hump day

Just getting used to this blog thing. Starting to work out some detail about offering Pre-framed prints.of the Ben Franklin Print.
Worcester Artist Group (WAG) contacted us about the "Worcester Windows" Project. They have space in the Chamber of Commerce Building on Main street. I need to drive by and see how big the windows are. Jan from ArtsWorcester told us that they also needed windows in the T&G building. I am not sure if I want to put my portrait work in or some of my Leaf paintings. Need to figure that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home