Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary Portrait painted by Scott Holloway. This "fresh look" of Benjamin Franklin has been made into the New Town Seal of Franklin, MA. Now I am selling Museum quality Giclee Prints.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester, MA., United States

Specializing in realist painting techniques dating back to the Renaissance, Holloway has painted everyone from university presidents to American historical figures. He is also an established Conceptual Artist as well and shows work in many galleries around the world including New England, NYC, LA, London and Berlin. my Bio and Resume: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/bio/paintingloft

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Valentines Day


Cynthia and I have been making some Valentine's Day cards to sell at the Bright Water Gallery in Worcester. They are having a "For Love or Chocolate" show. It is a handmade Valentines Event.



I, of course am using my Love Series images. Cindy is using her landscapes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home