Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary Portrait painted by Scott Holloway. This "fresh look" of Benjamin Franklin has been made into the New Town Seal of Franklin, MA. Now I am selling Museum quality Giclee Prints.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester, MA., United States

Specializing in realist painting techniques dating back to the Renaissance, Holloway has painted everyone from university presidents to American historical figures. He is also an established Conceptual Artist as well and shows work in many galleries around the world including New England, NYC, LA, London and Berlin. my Bio and Resume: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/bio/paintingloft

Monday, February 06, 2006

"For Love or Chocolate"

The Bright Water Gallery show seemed to be a success. When Cynthia and I got there one of my cards was being rung up at the register. Always a good thing to see. They had a nice set up for displaying a large number of cards in one of the rooms.
Cynthia's cards were in this room. She did a series of 3 cards that came out really nice. She used some of her older landscapes along with lyrics from a Lucinda Williams song. "I Envy the Wind". A Very Sexy Song!! They were just perfect to be used in a card. My cards and artwork are in the front room on a table and next to the table on a lower shelf (not the best spot).

We of course hope not to get any cards back at the end of the show but can always sell them in any future events that we participate in. So it works out either way.

BENJAMIN FRANKIN: back to the original reason for this blog in the first place! Rocco is drawing up a Masonic medallion for the framing of the Benjamin Franklin Giclees. I am very excited to see what he will come up with. The CNC Machine he has is pretty amazing and full of potential. It is what he used for the original medallion used for the town seal. He is in the process of gathering freemason symbols. With the open invitation that the FreeMasonStore.com left me to introduce new Items once I get them "ironed out" I am anxious to offer more and better items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home