Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary Portrait painted by Scott Holloway. This "fresh look" of Benjamin Franklin has been made into the New Town Seal of Franklin, MA. Now I am selling Museum quality Giclee Prints.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester, MA., United States

Specializing in realist painting techniques dating back to the Renaissance, Holloway has painted everyone from university presidents to American historical figures. He is also an established Conceptual Artist as well and shows work in many galleries around the world including New England, NYC, LA, London and Berlin. my Bio and Resume: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/bio/paintingloft

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Getting out there

Art Marketing Secrets; a great website for artist marketing their work just featured me on their main page today. I just discovered this site yesterday and will be checking in often for new entries, and of course for regular review of older articles. I had just been reading a the article about giving and commented. He then took my article and put it on the main page.

They also have a Webpage building service. On that page are some interesting articles for artist that want to get the most of their website. Worth the time to check them out.

I decided which paintings to include in the Worcester Windows event. I will be featuring my portraiture. I figured it would be a good idea since there are a lot of "suites" in the neighborhood that would be good to target. As opposed to the "other elements" in the down town area. I will be putting two paintings in and Cindy will be putting two paintings in the Telegram & Gazette Building. Cindy will also (as mentioned already in the last blog) be showing one painting in the Chamber of Commerce Building. The CofC Building wanted a "Spring" theme. A theme I have nothing for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda Blondheim said...

You have lovely classic work.
Thank you for commenting at my blog.
Love,
Linda Blondheim

Monday, February 13, 2006 1:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home