Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary Portrait painted by Scott Holloway. This "fresh look" of Benjamin Franklin has been made into the New Town Seal of Franklin, MA. Now I am selling Museum quality Giclee Prints.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester, MA., United States

Specializing in realist painting techniques dating back to the Renaissance, Holloway has painted everyone from university presidents to American historical figures. He is also an established Conceptual Artist as well and shows work in many galleries around the world including New England, NYC, LA, London and Berlin. my Bio and Resume: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/bio/paintingloft

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ben Franklin Print

I just got a response from the Franklin Library. They decided to take my offer and frame the print with me. I was worried about dropping the giclee off with them and it getting damaged because it was not framed. Giclees are just like prints from an inkjet in the way a small drop of water will ruin them. The difference being a giclee costs a lot more to replace. I was going to ( and still should for the future) write up a waver stating that I am not responsible for any damage after the print is dropped off. The customer can inspect the image and sign the waver. I will probably end up doing this for the next customer.

The Bruce Museum just decided to pick up some of my postcards. It isn't much of a sale but it gets my stuff out there which it good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home