Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary Portrait painted by Scott Holloway. This "fresh look" of Benjamin Franklin has been made into the New Town Seal of Franklin, MA. Now I am selling Museum quality Giclee Prints.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester, MA., United States

Specializing in realist painting techniques dating back to the Renaissance, Holloway has painted everyone from university presidents to American historical figures. He is also an established Conceptual Artist as well and shows work in many galleries around the world including New England, NYC, LA, London and Berlin. my Bio and Resume: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/bio/paintingloft

Friday, March 10, 2006

Ben Franklin Products


I just ironed out a new product that I will be selling. It is the framed 7 1/2 square print with a canvas texture. It looks great. The canvas texture is a laminate that is melted onto the print with a vacuum press. A real piece of canvas is squished against it in the press. The end result is a glossy print that is protected from the elements and looks like a painting on canvas. No need for glass.

I have been marketing the new product to the museum shops down in Philly while I was down there. They responded positively to it. Ben Franklin is such a huge part of that city. I just wish I had more time while I was down there.


I am also in the planning stages of a couple of other products. One of them being a 4 x 6 print, matted for an 8 x 10 frame. I will probably sell this product without a frame as an 8 x 10 frame can be picked up anywhere and it will be cheaper for the customer this way. This will be the cheap alternative to the other framed and textured product. This image isn't even a real matte. It is just a mock-up with a photo shop program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home