Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary Portrait painted by Scott Holloway. This "fresh look" of Benjamin Franklin has been made into the New Town Seal of Franklin, MA. Now I am selling Museum quality Giclee Prints.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester, MA., United States

Specializing in realist painting techniques dating back to the Renaissance, Holloway has painted everyone from university presidents to American historical figures. He is also an established Conceptual Artist as well and shows work in many galleries around the world including New England, NYC, LA, London and Berlin. my Bio and Resume: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/bio/paintingloft

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Franklin Library

The Franklin Library just sent me their check for the Giclee Print that they ordered. I have already cut and assembled the frame but needed to order the matts. I should have the matts waiting for me on Tuesday of next week. I will probably be able to deliver it next Saturday as I will be in Franklin to help my Sifu (My kung fu teacher).

I was told by Bright Water Gallery that they had figured out a price for my prints, but they needed to meet with me. We talked at the Blank Canvas Release Party (not very private).

I still need to call back my contact from the Mall in the Historical District in Philly to see how the print of Ben worked out for them, and if he would be interested in more prints. I was waiting to hear back from the
Bright Water Gallery but I realized that the last prints I sold him were not from them. I didn't need to iron everything out with BW before talking to them. I will call him tomorrow.

I have sent the requested
25 postcards that were requested from the Bruce Museum. Of course with an invoice. I am still waiting for a check. I new that the show was only temporary so I thought it was imortant to get them the postcards ASAP. Maybe that way they will need to order more by the time the show is over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, right.

Monday, October 30, 2006 5:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the time is low,and the stars are few.

Monday, October 30, 2006 5:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home